La Leche League Women's Wireless Nursing Sports Bra High Impact Support Nursing Bra
Current Category：Shirts & Tees
- 58% Polyester, 32% Cotton, 10% Spandex
- Hand Wash Only
- STAY ACTIVE: Whether you're a first time mom or on your fifth boy, staying active is important in leading a healthy lifestyle. The versatile Serena nursing and maternity sports bra is your first step in getting back to the gym.
- MOTHER & CHILD: As any mother knows, the needs of an infant can be unpredictable to say the least. Be there for them whenever they need you with a breastfeeding bra you can depend on for everyday use.
- EASY BUCKLES: Our women's nursing bras feature easy one-handed nursing buckles that ensure that you can meet the needs of your child quickly and discretely. Easy drop cups make feeding as convenient as possible.
- ATHLETIC DESIGN: The sports bra's wire free and smooth seam design gives you the perfect combination of comfort and support. Waffle mesh fabric ensures breathability where you need it most.
- POLYESTER BLEND: Made from 58% Polyester, 32% Cotton, 10% Spandex. Recommended sizing: S(A), M(B/C), L(C), XL(C/D), 2XL(D/E), 3XL(F). *Corresponding cup sizes are approximate. Please note that this style runs small.
La Leche Pullover Sport Bra - GrayorPinkWinner of IParenting Award - November 2007 Our sport nursing bra with logo elastic is perfect to wear to the gym, exercise class or out for a quick jog. Pull over design in polyorcottonorspandex and waffle mesh gives support during workouts. Drop cup for feeding the baby with easy one hand nursing buckle. Double lined in front for support and opacity.Made in China - 58 percent Polyesteror 32 percent Cottonor10 percent Spandex. Hand wash, line dry. Sizing Your Nursing Bra Snugly measure high under the arms and above the breasts to determine chest size in inches. Round up to the nearest even size bra (your bra size in inches). Measure the fullest point of bust. The difference between these two measurements tells your cup size, 0 - 1 1or2" A Cup 1 1or2" - 2 1or2" B Cup 2 1or2" - 3 1or2" C Cup 3 1or2" - 4 1or2" D Cup 5" - 6" DDorE Cup 6" - 7" DDDorF Cup 7" - 8" G Cup 8" - 9" H Cup *Alternative method to determine chest (band) size While wearing a bra, measure around the body directly under the bust. Add 5" to that measurement. If it's an even number, that is your size. If an odd number, round up to the next even size. You can use this to compare to the measurement (1) above.If your nursing bra is getting too tight for you either in width or in the cup, get one size larger in the cup and one size larger in the width. This will give you room to grow both ways. For example, if you wear a 34B, get a 36C. Your LLLI Nursing Bra should fit on the first (tightest fitting) hooks rather than the end (loosest fitting) hooks. As you expand in girth you can hook the bra further towards the end, thus the bra can "grow" with you. A jump of cup sizes and even one band size from pre-pregnancy to postpartum is typical. However, every woman's body is unique. Throughout your nursing experience, you will rely on your nursing bras both day and night to provide support. Always have several clean bras on hand. It is best to hand wash your LLLI Intimate Apparel and allow them to hang dry. Although you might want the ease of machine washing and drying, this is the fastest way to ruin a bras' construction. Please use the following chart to give you an idea of the size to choose - Size S S M M L L Bust 33-1or2" 34-1or2" 35-1or2" 36-1or2" 38" 39-1or2" Waist 25-1or2" 26-1or2" 27-1or2" 28-1or2" 30" 31-1or2" Hip 36" 37" 38" 39" 40-1or2" 42" Size XL XL 2XL 2XL 3XL 3XL Bust 41" 43" 45" 47" 49" 51" Waist 33" 35" 37" 39" 41" 43" Hip 43-1or2" 45-1or2"
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 0.5 x 5 inches; 4.8 Ounces
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : May 11, 2014
- Manufacturer : La Leche League International